Team:Ma. Mercedes Pillasagua Maritza Paola Baño Zavala.
2. CURRENCY: 3. POPULATION IN THE COUNTRY: 4. LANGUAGE: 5. GOVERNMENT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy http://data.worldbank.org/country/italy
Euro 60,221,211 200 Italian Unitary Parlamentary Republic
6. WHAT MNE's OPERATE IN ITALY? Assicurazioni Generali Barilla Group
Eni S.p.A. Enel S.p.A. Ferrero S.p.A. Fiat S.p.A. Finmeccanica S.p.A. Luxottica Group S.p.A. Parmalat S.p.A. Pirelli & C. SpA. UniCredit S.p.A. By sector are: Motor vehicles :Fiat, Aprilia, Ducati, Piaggio Chemicals and petrochemicals: Eni Energy and electrical engineering: Enel, Edison Home appliances: Candy, Indesit Aerospace and defense technologies: Alenia Aeronautica, Agusta, Finmeccanica Firearms: Beretta Fashion: Armani, Valentino, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Roberto Cavalli, Benetton, Prada, Luxottica Food processing: Ferrero, Barilla Group, Martini & Rossi, Campari, Parmalat Sport and luxury vehicles: Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, Pagani Yachts: Ferretti, Azimut. Global 500 City rank 19 Trieste 24 Rome 60 Rome 85 Turin 102 Milan 151 Turin 181 Milan 286 Rome 310 Rome Revenues ($millions) 126,012 117,235 89,329 69,639 64,709 47,282 39,764 27,935 26,335
Rank 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Company Assicurazioni Generali ENI Enel Fiat UniCredit Group Intesa Sanpaolo Telecom Italia Poste Italiane Finmeccanica
Rank 10 11
Company Premafin Finanziaria Gruppo Mediolanum
Global Revenues 500 City ($ millions) rank 432 Milan 20,424 472 Basiglio 18,057http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/global500/2010/countries/Italy.html 7. WHAT DOES ITALY ARE EXPORT AND IMPORT? Exports include textiles and apparel, equipment for transportation, metal and mechanical products, chemical products, and food and agricultural products. Imports include ferrous (iron or iron-containing) and nonferrous metals, equipment for machinery and transport, food products, wool, cotton, and energyproducts. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_italy%27s_imports_and_exports#ixzz1JkwC WOsh
The 2008 recession decreased Italy's global trade volumes significantly. Its export volumes decreased from $546.9 billion in 2008 to $369 billion in 2010. However, the country's economy remained relatively strong and ranked 8th in the world for export volumes. The main exported commodities include: Engineering products Textiles and clothing Production machinery Motor vehicles Transport equipment Chemicals Food Beverages and tobacco Minerals and nonferrous metals Minerals and nonferrous metals Transport equipment Chemicals Food Beverages and tobacco
Minerals and nonferrous metals http://www.economywatch.com/world_economy/italy/export-import.htmlhttp://www.investmentsandincome.com/investments/list_mnc_by_country.htm
8. WHAT DOES ITALY INVESTS IN ECUADOR? The main Italian companies with equity capital currently present in Ecuador are: Agip, which operates in the sector of oil and gas (Agip - oil is part of the consortium OCP - LIMITED which was awarded the concession for the construction of the new Ecuadorian oil pipeline ) FERRERO, which owns a factory forthe production of sweets and Parmalat, which operates in the sector of production and marketing of dairy products. Among the Italian companies foreground are also present in Ecuador . http://www.ambitalquito.org/informacion-comercial.html\
9. WHAT DOES ECUADOR INVESTS IN ITALY? The main products exported to Italy Ecuadorians are bananas (representing about 70% of total), shrimp, fish, flowers,coffee, cocoa, fruit, vegetables, crafts and "tagua (vegetable ivory). http://www.blogfromitaly.com/foreign-direct-investment-italy-not-in-top-15/
10. HOW MUCH FDI IN TERMS OF US DOLLARS HAS BEEN INVESTED IN YOUR COUNTRY DURING 2010?
According to World Bank, in Italy have been invested around $ 28,976,453,267.
11. HOW MUCH FDI WAS INVESTED IN ECUADOR? According to World Bank, in...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.