1. Which are the three most common symptoms of illness?
Pain, headache and fever
2. Which are other symptoms of disease?
Coughing, bleeding, fainting,dizziness, nausea and vomiting
3. Which are the characteristics (symptoms and cures) of the common cold?
The main symptoms of the common cold are a runny nose, a cough, a sore throat, a fever and variousaches. A effective cure of the common cold is stay in bed and rest for
4. In which cases is Aspirin useful?
Aspirin is useful when you have a common pain reliever. Aspirin minimizesmuscle aches and headaches.
5. How are disease communicated?
The virus particles enter in the body through the nose, mouth, skin or through the intestines in food or water causing an infection.
6.Which is the main goal of vaccines?
Vaccines are used to produce an acquired immunity.
7. Why do drugs work to cure illnesses?
It had been demonstrated affective through a process of trial and error.8. When are antibiotics used?
They are used to treat bacterial infections
9. Can you explain the different kind of drugs which are used nowadays?
Aspirin is used against the pain, such as headache.Laxatives are used to relieve constipation. Sedatives are used to relax the persons and in many cases used to help to sleep.
10. What can you do at first symptom of disease?
You must to consult aphysician regarding a prescribe medication or use a remedy available in any pharmacy.
Nowadays, people know the main symptoms of the ailments. There are three common symptoms:pain, headache and fever. Also, there are more symptoms like dizziness, coughing or vomiting.
The common cold is a disease which has these symptoms. Is a well-know disease that infects the peopleevery year. This disease is so contagious, because it is transmitted though the nose, mouth or though the food and water. Against this ailments exist a lot of drugs to decrease the pain. For...