1. Put the verb into the correct form, present continuous or present simple.
1. Let´s go out. It is not raining _ _ (not/ rain) now.
2. Julia is very good atlanguages. She _is speaking _ (speak) four
languages very well.
3. Hurry up ! Everybody _wait_ _ (wait) for you.
4. “you are listening _ __ (you / listen) to the radio?” “No, you can turn it off”5. “_ you listen_ _ (you / listen) to the radio everyday?” “No, just
6. The River Nile _ flows _ _ _(flow) into the
7. The river _ is flowing_ _ _ _ __ (flow)very fast today-much
faster than usual.
8. My parents _ are living_ _ _ (live) in Colombia. They were
born there and have never lived anywhere else.
9. Sonia _is looking_ _ _ _(look)for a place to live. She _ _ _ _ _
_stays_ _ (stay) with her sister until she finds somewhere to live.
10. A: What _ do your brother do _ _ (your brother / do) ?
B: He´s an architect, but he_ is not working_ _ _ _ _ _(not / work) at
2. Match the words to their sports type.
Individual sportsFootball. Baseball.
carving - canoeing .
Crafts and arts
making pottery gardening.
Word Virtual Cards Format
1. Look through the unit. Choose four words that you don´t know.
2. Write one word on each card.
3. Write a sentence using each word.
Sentence:_I play basquetball everiday________________________________________
Sentence: I don´t live near theriver____________________________________________
Sentence:_ My sister is cooking for my famity ___________
Sentence: I. am not working in the city...