If You Don't Have Your Health, Nothing Else Matters
Every smoker knows they face an increased risk for serious health problems fromcigarettes. We know, smoking causes heart disease and cancer
10 Reasons to Quit Smoking
1. I will reduce my chances of having a heart attack or stroke.
2. I will reduce my chances of gettinglung cancer, emphysema, and other lung diseases.
3. I will have better smelling clothes, hair, breath, home, and car.
4. I will climb stairs and walk without getting out of breath.
5. I willhave fewer wrinkles.
6. I will be free of my morning cough.
7. I will reduce the number of coughs and colds of everyday.
8. I will have more energy to participate in more physicalactivities
9. I will buy new books, music and healthy food with the money I save from not buying cigarettes.
10. I will have more control over my life because the cigarette causes dependence.
Lung Cancer: According to the American Cancer Society, an estimated 160,390 deaths occurred by it. Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer death for men and women.Heart Disease: Is the leading cause of death in the U.S., and is the Second leading cause of death caused by smoking.
Stroke: According to the U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services,stroke is the third leading cause of death in the United States, killing around of 150,000 people each year.
COPD: (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), It's estimated that near to 10 millionAmericans suffer from COPD.
Oral Cancer: Oral cancer (mouth cancer). It's estimated that 70 to 80 percent of all cases of it are due to cigarette and tobacco’s use and heavy alcoholconsumption.
It’s never too late to quit smoking. To quit it, you need to break your addiction to nicotine.
Quitting smoking isn’t easy but it’s necessary. If you try to quit but fail, don’t give up....