Ricardo Batlle Vargas
Mrs. Dolly Roman
1. Q: What is your name?
A: Rafania L. Polanco Ortiz.
2. Q: What kind ofjob do you work on?
A: Nurse and Personal assistant of ophthalmology.
3. Q: How much time did it take you to study this career?
A: 4 years.
4. Q: Was it hard?
A: No, because she liked it.5. Q: In what university did you study?
A: Antillean University.
6. Q: Why did you choose to study that career?
A: Because she always liked it and she loves helping people and saving lives.7. Q: If you could change your specialty, which would you do?
8. Q: What is your favorite thing at work?
A: The satisfaction of helping other people and knowing that they will beokay.
9. Q: What do you most dislike about your job?
A: The salary.
10. Q: Had your parents influence you in any way to study this career?
A: No, they just supported her to study whatever shewanted.
11. Q: When an emergency occur what do you do, for example, an automobilist accident?
A: Act quickly and with lots of patience.
12. Q: What are your responsibilities?
A: Preparethe patient for the procedure and assist the doctor.
13. Q: What major challenges and problems did you face?
A: Be better each day on what I am doing.
14. Q: How did you handle it?
A: Withpatient, calm because having a social work implies being polite.
15. Q: What was the biggest accomplishment or failure in this position?
A: Her biggest failure would be not doing her workcorrectly.
16. Q: Starting your job, what do you expected from your supervisor?
A: Don’t ask her to do something that she can’t do.
17. Q: What is your greatest strength at work?
A: Helping, becauseshe loves to help and likes what she does for living.
18. Q: How many hours do you normally work?
A: 13 to 15 hours a day.
19. Q: How do you handle stress and pressure?
A: thinking about...