Now we are listening some of her songs
* Her European tour in October and November, however, was scheduled to continue. But while in Norway in October of 2007, an anonymous tip led police tothe star's hotel in Bergen, where she was arrested and held in prison overnight for marijuana possession. Winehouse, her husband Blake, and a third unidentifiedperson were jailed.
In January 2008, a video allegedly showing Winehouse smoking crack cocaine surfaced, leading to a brief stint in rehab. She was arrested in Mayof 2008 for questioning, but wasn't formally charged in the case after police said they could not officially determine what the singer was smoking. After publiclyadmitting to illegal substance abuse, Winehouse was denied a U.S. visa due to her "use and abuse of narcotics.
* Tragic End
* British artist of 27 yearswas found dead in his apartment just north of the city.
* Police said they found the body of a woman of 27 years in an apartment in Camden Square, northLondon, having been called by the emergency services near the close at 16:00 hours local
* The singer of "Rehab" dragged long addiction to drugs and alcohol, andsince May this year was admitted to a rehabilitation center.
However, several media and ensure that it would be a drug overdose.
* In my opinionamy left a legacy that will be hard to forget, she had a voice and unique talent despite his addictions that led to her death she will always be the Queen of Soul