1. Juridical Act: It’s of nature or by men without consequences of law.
Example: when you got you majority age
2. Juridical Fact: It’s when the men producejuridical effects with his intention.
Example: when you want to get married
3. Unilateral: it’s when just one part its obligated and the other one no.
Example: when you are a donate
4.Bilateral: when in both parts its obligated between each other.
Example: a buy-sale
5. Advisability: its when you get a benefit in both part of the act.
Example: a buy-sale
6. Free: it’s when in justone part of the act got a benefit
Example: a bailment
7. Commutative: when both parts know exactly what are going to receive.
Example: the people who makes a rent.
8. Random: when you buysomething or make something but you didn’t now exactly what’s going to receive.
Example: buy and selling, the people from the camp that make the crop.
9. Consensual: it didn’t require some formallyand it will be expressing or tactic.
Example: an oral business conversation.
10. Formal: when it’s imposed the law with formally determines.
Example: the norms writing
11. Solemn: when the lawdemand the fulfillment and it got juridical existence.
Example: the civil record.
12. Instantaneous: the legal effects are produced immediately.
Example: when you buy a used car you paid it andimmediately it’s delivered to you.
13. Successive: It’s when the obligations are going to be fulfill in parts.
Example: rent contract.
14. Necessary elements for the existence (juridical act):many necessary elements have to be compliments to exist in the juridical form.
15. Consent :it’s the parts of the juridic act to celebrate it needs to demonstrate their assent tocelebrate it.
Example: the constitutional law
16. Object:it’s necessary for the existence of the juridc act .
17. Necessary elements for the validity (juridical act): it depends that... [continua]
Cite este ensayo
(2010, 05). Terminos civiles de derecho. BuenasTareas.com. Recuperado 05, 2010, de http://www.buenastareas.com/ensayos/Terminos-Civiles-De-Derecho/353020.html
"Terminos civiles de derecho" BuenasTareas.com. 05 2010. 2010. 05 2010 <http://www.buenastareas.com/ensayos/Terminos-Civiles-De-Derecho/353020.html>.
- MLA 7
"Terminos civiles de derecho." BuenasTareas.com. BuenasTareas.com, 05 2010. Web. 05 2010. <http://www.buenastareas.com/ensayos/Terminos-Civiles-De-Derecho/353020.html>.
"Terminos civiles de derecho." BuenasTareas.com. 05, 2010. consultado el 05, 2010. http://www.buenastareas.com/ensayos/Terminos-Civiles-De-Derecho/353020.html.