Elements of the problem(s):
1. Recognition of the situation: the effect of advertising in of drugs consumption.
2. Recognition of thedecision makers: FDA (food and drug administration.)Because they relax the pharmaceutical advertising rules.
3. Identification of the cause of problem: the problem is if those advertisings affectthe consumer decision to take them.
4. Problem life time: Since 1997
5. State at least three facts related to the Problem: A)Pharmaceutical companies spend close to 25 billion dollars a year promoting new drugs.B) Research indicates that doctors comply with patients request for drugs 85% of the time. C) It is estimated that by 2012 prescriptions drugs will account 14% of the31 trillion that the USA spends on health care.
6. Each fact has its suppositions or inferences: a) All the publicitywill change the opinion of consumers, and will benefit only the powerful companies but not exactly the more helpful. b) The patientsrequest for drugs that they see in the advertising but not knowing the effect on them.c) People will turn drugs as a commune consumption item.
7. Problem solving: we think that the real problem is the bad distribution and the over production of drugs, the market needrestrict the production of drugs already on the market for brands and don’t make people believe that their product is the best and exaggerate its characteristics.
8. Explanation of each cause of...