* What do we know about Aramis?
He was the Bishop of Vannes. He visited the prison to free the prisoner.
* How did Philippe receive Aramis' message?
He found Bishop's messages hidden in his bread.
* Describe Philippe's living conditions before he came to the Bastille.
He lived with his nurse and his teacher. He didn't see anyone and he receivedonly some visits.
* Why was the letter in the well significant for Philippe?
Because the Queen had written than letter. The letter spoke about him.
* How did Louis XIII react to the birth of this second son?
He wasn't happy about the second birth.
* Who was Colbert and why was he envious of Fouquet?
Colbert was the assistant Minister of Finance. He was envious of Fouquetbecause he was the Minister of France, and he wanted his job.
* What information did Colbert give the King about Fouquet?
Colbert told the king that Fouquet took some money from the Government to pay his new house.
* Why did Aramis really want the party at Vaux?
Because it was a very good house for change the kings. It had god many doors and tunnels.
* Why did Aramis need theportrait of the King in his new clothes?
Because he wanted to make same clothes for Philippe.
* What favour did Aramis need from Fouquet?
Aramis need that Fouquet write a letter and he need that he say that Seldon is free.
* What did Aramis do while the Governor wasn't looking?
He changed the letter. He caught the letter. He hid it in his clothes and put on the table anotherletter.
* Why did Aramis test Philippe in the carriage?
Because Aramis want that Philippe know all about the king and his live and family.
* What reason did Aramis give for helping Philippe?
Aramis wanted to help the country and later Philippe would become him the pope.
* Why did Aramis put Philippe in the room directly above the King's room?
Because they were an opening in the floor andthey can see the king and how he acts.
* How did the King feel when he was walking in the gardens?
The king was very envious of Fouquet. his house and gardens were more beautiful that the royal palace
* Why was D'Artagnan upset?
Because he know and respected Fouquet. He didn't like what Colbert has said.
* What did Philippe do after the king, Aramis and Porthos left theroom?
Philippe put on the king's identical clothes. He went quickly to the king's room and lay down on the bed.
* What did Aramis say to the Governor to explain Marchiali's strange behaviour?
He said that Marchiali was crazy , and he imagined that he was the king. He dressed like the king and looked like the king.
* How did Louis show that he was furious?
He broke thefurniture and dishes, tore his clothes and hit the walls with his hands. He shouted angrily.
* Why did D'Artagnan suspicions about Aramis become stronger?
He was surprised that Aramis was bringing him the king's orders.
* How did Fouquet react when he heard about the exchange?
He disagreed. He wanted to free Louis, although he wanted to send him to prison.
* How did Fouquet help Aramis andPorthos?
He sent them to a house in the island of Belle-Isle, in the north-west of France.
How did Fouquet help the King?
He wanted to free him.
* What will Fouquet do if the governor doesn't take him to the prisoner?
He will bring 10.000 soldiers to arrest the Governor and his guards and destroy the Bastille.
* What reasons did Fouquet give the King not to kill Aramis andPorthos?
Fouquet said that they didn't want to kill him when he was their prisoner. Porthos and Aramis were Fouquet's friends.
* How did Philippe feel when he saw his mother?
He was very nervously. He trembled when he saw his mother. His heart was full of emotion.
* Why was everybody shocked when the door opened?
Because Louis entered in the room and the twin brothers were...