$50K-$60K / Full Benefits paid by company
Challenging work environment with lots of opportunity
A professional and friendly atmosphere
Permanent, FullTime - Monday to Friday
Excellent Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, etc.)!!!
Provide expertise and complex administrative support to the President, and occasionalsupport of additional members of the Operating Team. Daily activities include interaction with high-level executives and exposure to sensitive information requiring considerable use of tact, diplomacy,discretion and judgment.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assist the President and others to achieve business goals andfulfill the following responsibilities:
* Performs various administrative duties including Internet/Intranet research, setting up files, order supplies and equipment, photocopy documents and distributemail
* Type/create presentations to be used for reviews, meetings including customer meetings.
* Collects, organizes and administers data and information from a variety of sources
*Develops and generates reports from various reporting mechanisms
* Ensures accuracy and timeliness with expense reporting
* Administration of the President's Club reward program
* Support theOperating Team and Leadership Team with onsite and offsite meetings
* Liaison with corporate leadership and their assistants
* Liaison with hospital CEO's and customers
* Act as a resourceand assist with other projects as assigned by President and Directors
* Above average computer skills in MS office - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability toquickly learn new systems
* Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility and adaptability
* Have the ability to organize and multi-task
* High attention to details
* Ability to work under...