Clinical [pic]Chemistry Analyzer [pic]Roche Hitachi 911 Chemistry Analyzer (RH911CA)
Roche Hitachi 911 Chemistry Analyzer
• Simultaneous double endpoint and double kinetic
• Fullyautomated and discrete
• Qualitative tests on a wide range of alalytes
• Storage for 64 reagent containers
• A Analytical Unit and a Control Unit
Principio del formulario
Complete Product Description
Roche Hitachi 911 Chemistry Analyzer is a fully automated- discrete- computerized chemistry analyzer that uses serum- urine- plasma and CSF sample types toperform in vitro quantitative and qualitative tests on a wide range of alalytes. In addition it is capable of performing potentiometric and photometric assays. The Hitachi 911 analyzer is composed of twounits. The analytical unit and the control unit: The Analytical unit consists of an ISE System- a photometric measuring system- and a CPU. The Control unit consists of a monitor (CRT)- a keyboard-and a printer. Features of the Hitachi 911 include; STAT results available quickly- ready to use 24 hours per day- 360 tests/hr throughput (photometric)- 720 tests/hr throughput with ISE (Ka+- Na+-Cl-)- 46 programmable tests- automatic calibration- and refrigerated storage for 64 reagent containers.
- Simultaneous endpoint andkinetic
- Endpoint with sample blanking
- Kinetic with sample blanking
- Simultaneous double endpoint and double kinetic
Roche Hitachi 911 Chemistry Analyzer Specification
|Sampling System:| |
|Photometric |360 Test Per tour ||Photometric & ISE |760 tests/tour |
|Sample volume per test: |3 - 50Ul |...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.