[pic]CENTRO DE INTEGRACIÓN EDUCATIVA DEL NORTE
PRIMER TALLER – TERCER PERIODO
ÁREA DE INGLESGRADO NOVENO
TOPICS: PAST SIMPLE VS PAST CONTINUOUS / SUFFIXES, AND TIME EXPRESSIONS.
• Subtheme: Past Simple Vs Past Continuous
1. Complete the sentences with the words inthe box.
Known / showed / visited / did / were
a. My family and I __________________ Beijing in 2008.
b. Beijing was formerly __________________ as Peking.c. The Olympic Games __________________ celebrated there in 2008.
d. Who ________________ you around? A tour guide.
e. Where _______________ you go? We went to the greatwall, of course!
2. Put the verbs into the past tense.
1. I [pic] (go) to Paris
2. She [pic](eat)a cake
3. You [pic](be)a beautiful girl
4. He [pic](swim)in a swimming pool
5. They [pic](have) a dog
6. 2 days ago I [pic](fly) to London !
7. I [pic](begin) to understand.
8. She [pic](know).
9.You [pic](take)a baby's bottle.
10. He [pic](sleep) in my bed.
3. Past Continuous Circle the correct option.
a. I goed / went / was going to a mall on Saturday morning.b. I shopped / shoped / was shopping when I met Victor.
c. I was embarrassed because I forgot / was forgetting / forgotten his name.
d. we talked / was talked / were talking whenDana arrived.
e. she weared / wore / was wearing the same dress as me!
4. What were you doing at the following times? Complete the sentences with the verb in brackets.
1. (at8 o'clock yesterday evening) I [pic] (have) dinner with my friends.
2. (at 5 o'clock last Saturday) I [pic] (be) on a train on my way to London.
3. (When the phone rang)...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.