The objective of this homework is answer the questions about TOEIC.
Searching the answers on the page www.ets.org/toeic
* Who takes TOEIC and why?
Englishspeakers take the test to demonstrate English proficiency when applying for new positions and obtaining credentials.
* People who use English in everyday work settings, such as business,hotels, hospitals, restaurants, airline industries, international meetings, conventions, and sports events.
* Managerial, sales, and technical employees in international business, commerce, andindustry where English language skills are necessary
* People whose professional training will be conducted in English
* People who want to have an internationally recognized measure ofEnglish proficiency for their resume or curriculum vitae
* Where do people take it?
The test is given at open public sessions, and at companies and language schools around theworld.
* Who accepts TOEIC scores?
* COMPANIES USE TOEIC AS CRITERRION IN THEIR RECRUITMENT PROCESS, TO IDENTIFY CANDIDATES WHO FIT THE JOB PROFILE IN TERMS OF LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS.* What is the testing format?
* THE TOEIC LISTENING AND READING TEST PAPER-BASED, LASTS APPROXIMATELY 2 HOURS AND COMPRISES 200 QUESTIONS IN LISTENING COMPREHENSION AND READING.
*How many sections does the test have?
* LISTENING AND READING
* What is the test content for section 1?
* What is the test content for section 2?
* READING* How long does each section take?
* THE TEST TAKES ABOUT 2½ HOURS, WITH:
* SECTION 1 : 45 MINUTES
* SECTION 2: 75 MINUTES
* How do TOEIC and TOEFL compare interms of:
The TOEFL is specifically designed to measure an individual's ability to communicate effectively in an English-speaking classroom setting.
he TOEIC assesses a wide...