Butter soft as nedd asnedd
Water 24 fl oz 720 ml
Sugar 2lb 1 ½ OZ a.23 kg
Semisweet chocolate, chopped 1 lb 13 oz 822 g
Bittersweet chocolate, chopped 2lb 2 oz 964 gr
Butter, melted 2lb 11 oz 1.22 kg
Eggs 3 lbs 10 oz 1.64kg
Vanilla extract 1 fl oz 30 ml
1. Brush the insides of the cake pans with the softened butter and line them with parchment circles.
2. Combine thewater and 1 lb 13 oz/ 822 g of the sugar in a heavy-bottomed saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and add the chocolates; stir until chocolate is melted. Stir in the melted butter . let cool to room temperature.
3. Whip the eggs with the remaining 14 ½ oz / 822 g sugar and the vanilla on high speed with the whip attachement to maximum volume.
4. Gently fold the melted chocolatemixture into the egg mixture
5. Scale 2lb 5oz / 1.05 kg batter into each prepared pan.
6. Bake in a water bath at 350º F /177º C until the tops of the cake feel firm, about 1 hour.
7. Cool, then wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight, or until completely chilled in the pans, befre unmolding.
Sugar 4 lb 4 oz 1.93kg
Salt 1 ¼ oz 35g
Bread flour 2 lb 2 oz 964 g
Groundcinnamon 1 ¼ oz 35g
Baking powder ½ oz 14 g
Baking soda 1 ¼ tsp 8 g
Eggs 2 lb 6 oz 1.08 kg
Vegetable oil 30 fl oz 900 ml
Carrots, grated 2 lb 8 oz 1.13 kg
Walnuts, chopped 12 oz 340 g
1. Coat the pans witn a ligth film of fat and line with parchment circle.
2. Combine the sugar and salt. sift together the fluor , cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda.
3. Whip the eggs onmediun speed with the whip attachent until thick , about 8 minutes. Increase the mixer speed to high and continue whipping until the eggs thicken to the ribbon stage, about 8 minutes.
4. Gradually add the oil, whipping on hihg speed until evenly blended.
5. Gradually add the sugar mixture, whipping at medium speed. Add the sifted flour mixture, mixing on low speed until just incorporated.
6. Foldin the grated carrots and chopped walnuts.
7. Scale 1 lb 3 oz / 539 g batter into each prepared pan.
8. Bake at 350º f / 177º C until a skewer inserted near the center of the cake comes out clean, about 50 minutes.
9. Cool the cakes in the pans for a few minutes, then unmold onto racks to cool completely.
Eggs 12 each 12 each
Sugar 4 ½ oz 128g
Vegetable oil 4 oz 113 gPumpkin puree 5 oz 142 g
Baking soda 1 oz 28 g
All – purpose flour 8 oz 227g
Ground allspice ¼ tsp 0.50 g
Ground cinnamon 1 tsp 2 g
Gronud nutmeg ¼ tsp 0.50g
1. Coat the loaf pans with ba light film of fat and line them with parchment paper.
2. Combine the eggs and sugar and blend on medium speed with the paddle attachment. Slowly add the oil and mix on until incorporated. Add thepumpking puree and mix until incorporated.
3. Sift together the baking soda , flour, aallspice, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Add to the egg mixture and mix just until combined.
4. Scale 3lb 12oz / 1.7 kg of the batter into each prepared pan.
5. Bake in a 300 ºF /149ºC convection oven until the center spring back when lightly touched and the surface is a light golden brown , 20 to 30 minutes. Cool inthe pan for a few minutes, then unmold onto racks to cool completely.
Egg yolks 1 l b 454 g
Sugar 6 oz 170 g
Vanilla extract 1 tbsp 15 ml
Egg whites 8 oz 227 g
Bread flour, sifted 6 oz 170 g
1. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper
2. Whip together the egg yolks, 2 oz/ 57 g of the sugar, and the vanilla on high speed with the whip attachment until thick and light in color,about 5 minutes.
3. Whip the egg whites on medium speed with a clean whip attachment until frothy. Gradually add the remaining 4 oz / 113 g sugar while continuing to whip until mediun peaks form.
4. Gently blend one – third of the beaten egg whites into the egg yolk mixture to lighten it to a similar consisntecy as the beaten egg whites. Gently and quickly fold in the remaining egg whites.