Target: Every one in the family, from children, to teens, to parents and grandparents, and middle class up.
Objective: We offer a great variety of dishes, wheregastronomical influences from Mexico and Dominican Republic are the main characters, giving place to an exciting new combination of flavors full of variety.
Strategy: Location, Services, Gastronomy, MediaDifusion, and Outreach.
* Location: Blue Mall Food Court, Winston Churchill #237.
* Services: We offer rich in nutrients, Mexican food with a Dominican touch, making our restaurant the only withthis type of unique platters on the market, with the highest quality standards in hygine and food preparation, developed by our international chef, Paquito Gonzalez.
* Gastronomy: Mexican withDominican influences.
* Media Difusion: We will merchandise our brand by three main distribution channels: Television, in local channels such as 9x9 Roberto, Divertido con Jochy, and Chevere Night.Radio, x 102.1, 99.7, El Mismo Golpe, Ritmo de la Manana, Teo Veras en la Manana. Flyers: Located strategicly in main avenues, flyers in school field days, and in university fairs. It is essentialthat the distribution channels that difference our brand, make our customers “win” by being communicated constantly.
* Media Outreach: Schools, Universities, Streets and Avenues, and local Malls.Innovation: We have products that difference themselves in the market thanks to our unique combination of taco and burrito tortillas, made of yuca, instead of the traditional flour or corn. We alsocombine typical foods such as plantain and other traditional condiments.
Strategy: We will concentrate in our innovative product on the market making it a unique offer that no other company shallhave. Also we will maximize the companies resources by locating publicity on schools, avenues and universities, noticing that these targets rely economically form someone such as parents, capturing...