Survey Sample x Girls | 30 | 10 | 18 | 58 |
Survey Sample x Boys | 20 |10 | 12 | 32 |
Survey Sample Y Girls | 40 | 24 | 20 | 84 |
Survey Sample Y Boys | 10 | 30 | 17 | 57 |
Totals who chose each option | 100 | 74 | 57 | 231 |
1. Hypothesis: Before conducting your survey, which product do you think will get more votes? Why?
I would say Hamburger because me myself like it better.
2. What does percent mean?The amount over 100
3. How do you convert a percent into a fraction?
You place the percent on the numerator and 100 in the denominator. Then if you like you can go to lowest terms
4. How doyou convert a percent into a decimal?
You move the decimal two spots up.
5. How do you convert a decimal into a percent?
You move the decimal two spaces back.
6. How do you put fractions intolowest terms?
You divide them until the number is no longer able to divide ex: 40/100, 30/100, 20/100 10/100, 5/100
7. What is a unit rate and why is it important when shopping?
Unit rate isthe price that each peace cost in a package. It’s important to know because if you shop looking a unit rate you waste less money.
1. What’s the ratio of sample X girls tosample X boys that chose option A?
2. What’s the ratio of sample Y girls to sample Y boys that chose option A?
3. What’s the ratio of sample X girls to sample X boys that choseoption B?
4. What’s the ratio of sample Y girls to sample Y boys that chose option B?
5. What’s the ratio of all girls to all boys who chose option A?
6. What’s the ratioof all girls to all boys who chose option B?
Part to Whole Ratios
1. What’s the total number of people who chose option A?
a. What’s the ratio of all girls who chose option A...