* Chastity and abstinence when dating are not the same!
* Chastity is very important to dating in this modern age!
* Abstinence simply means saying"no" to sex when dating!
* Chastity means more than just abstinence. Chastity means asking God to help you make the right decisions when dating! Chastity means asking God to guide your thoughts,your words and your actions on every date you have.
* Chastity is a lifestyle. One date may be too late!
* The purpose of this website is to teach Chastity from the real life examples of youngmen and women who have chosen chastity.
* The condition or quality of being pure or chaste.
* The temperate sexual behavior of legitimately married spouses, for the purpose of procreation,or the sexual continence of the unmarried.
* It is a surrendering of all genital activity in thought, word, and deed, alone, or with others, hetero-or-homo, honestly confronting any inclinations,drives, or fantasies that threaten the wholesome, healthy, realistic purity mirrored by Jesus and expected by His Church of her people.
* Between 1991 and 2005, the sexual activity rate of highschool boys dropped twice as quickly as that of high school girls.
* Among those who have already lost their virginity, two-thirds of them wished they had waited longer to have sex (77 percent ofgirls and 60 percent of guys).
* Teen sexual activity rates have been dropping for over a decade, and now the majority of high school students are virgins.
¨When you decide firmly to lead a cleanlife, Chastity will not be a burden on you: it will be a crown of triumph.” –St. Josemaria Escriva
I feel that it is vital to live a chaste life. It is a promise to God and to yourself that you willsave yourself for the person you love and marry. This is a problem that is only growing more and more. Adolescents have sex without thinking about the consequences; pregnancies, sexually transmitted...